Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day 38 - Feeling great!

Sorry for the long delay between posts - life is crazy sometimes!

It seems like every time I sat down to write something in the last week, I would get distracted by something else.  Well, today the weather is awful and I don't want to go out, and I have no plans til the end of the day.  So here I am!

I have some news to share - on day 35 I took my "halfway" point photos and lined 'em up next to my "before" photos.  Pretty insane stuff.  I've heard everything from 'You look like a totally different person!' to 'You looked 10 years younger' to my all-time favorite from my oldest son, 'That looks like Mom and the woman who ate Mom.'  Ha!  (Photos will be posted at the bottom of this message)

It's pretty exciting to know that I have made this much progress and I'm only half way done!  My big dream is to make it to 145 pounds (and to live pain-free, walking closer than ever with Jesus) by the end of this journey.  At my last weigh in, I was down to 162 pounds.  So, it is possible!

I'm feeling a heaviness in my spirit today, however, and all I want to do today is hide under the covers and cry.  There is a lot of negative stuff happening in my life right now - and it would be so easy to focus on that and feel sorry for myself.  We have been dealing with health issues, financial issues, and now some spiritual stuff that is weighing me down...  But today I choose to settle in with my Lord and focus on Him.  I'm going to just close my door, open my bible, and soak in His presence.  It's what my spirit is craving.

With that, I'm going to draw this to a close - I have a divine appointment to keep!  Blessings to each of you in the name of Yahweh.



No comments:

Post a Comment