Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 71 - TADA!!!

Well, I did it!!  I survived 70 days and to be perfectly honest, today was almost anti-climatic.  I expected to feel this huge relief, but it was more like sadness to see it end.  It's nice to know that juicing will always be there for me when I need to go back to it for a little tune-up here and there.

My final results are as follows:

Total weight lost - 46 pounds
Total Inches lost - 57.75
Inches lost per body part:
Upper arms - 2.5 inches each
Bust - 7 inches
Waist - 10 inches
Abs - 13 inches (!!)
Hips - 8.50
Thighs - 4.25 each
Calves - 2.75 each

How incredible is it, that all of this is just from juicing?!  I feel so blessed and thankful to have found it and I know that if I ever get off track again or find my weight creeping back up, I can return to fasting and know that it will be the best thing I can do for my body.

I will be back periodically to post about my progress and my post-fast life.  Thank you all for the support & love and keep your eyes on the Savior!

P.S.  Here are my final photos!






3 comments:

  1. It's been awhile. How are you doing? What are you eating now? Your story has truly been an inspiration to me. I'm only on day 3. So many questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about an update? Did you ever get the new Juicer?

    ReplyDelete